Thursday, March 1, 2012

WATERVILLE 01-03-2012

After a beautiful day, the South Kerry Camera Club, planned an evening shoot at Waterville Beach, Co Kerry, the theme for the club shoot was to shoot photos of the bay during the blue hour. The following photos are those taken by club member David Rolt, I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

I took this and the next two photos when I arrived at 6:25pm with the sun just going.





Its very dark now! ISO 80 Aperture F28 for a long exposure

Nice milky water effects with long shutter speeds.






The Waterville Promenade at night

One of my purposely focus shift shots! 


At ISO 800 & F9






Waterville town at night.

Add caption

All Photos Pentax K5 18-55mm & 55-300.. ISO ranges from 80-800


1 comment:

  1. Good shots like the sea ones with long shutter speeds especially 6 and 8.
    Trish.

    ReplyDelete