Tuesday, July 3, 2012

DAVES PHOTOS STUDIO LIGHTING

My first attempts with my studio lighting set up. I took many self portraits experimenting with exposures, and trying several different lighting set ups, the following two photos are my attempt at  Low Key portraits, of a friend and a self portrait, lots to learn yet, and welcome comments!

A good friend who turned up to see us prior to going to the UK to work, I just said sit down and look this way and bang! He wasn't expecting the session. His mum loved it but I felt the lighting was a bit flat on his face, not enough contrast for broad lighting, but I did like the separation I managed with the black backdrop, and his black hoodie.  Comments Michael please!

Yours truly, with added hair light! The craggy old face, must get some decent models...Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment