Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Winning photo



This is my photo that was lucky enough to win the "Say Cheese Photographers" Facebook photo competition. The competition was decided by the photo that gets the greatest number of likes registered by viewers. A total of 116 entries from all areas of the globe, made up the competition, so I am so pleased that my photo was voted the best amoungst some fantastic photos. My thanks go to all of you that voted for my photo, and it is gratifying that the photo to win, came from a member of the "South Kerry Camera Club"




Cromane bay, early December 2011

Photo taken with a Pentax K10d 28-200mm

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Dave, well deserved for a wonderful photo. With all the effort you put in to this you´ve ben greatly rewarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news, Congrats well deserved.Trish.

    ReplyDelete