Monday, October 31, 2011

Windy day at Culloo Rock, Valentia.









Culloo Rock is one of many beautiful views in Valentia. On this particular day there were men fishing but I treaded with extreme caution as the waves came unexpected and fast and would frighten the life out of you. (Well me anyway). Used a 300mm telephoto lens and as I was hand holding for a quick escape used a shutter speed of 1/2600sec, therefore had to increase my ISO to 800 hence the noise. Any tips on how to improve these settings welcome....

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic photos Trish, and I am very Jealous of them, you are an awesome photographer with a natural eye for a photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave,you are too kind. You were asking where it was, well where we were in Paris if you kept along the cliff edge you are in Culloo.

    ReplyDelete